Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Duh.....

There seems to be a full moon out tonight.  I've been on shift for 6 hours now and had nothing but constant calls ranging from dudes trying to bust into other dudes rooms to a guy passing out, waking up and passing out again in a Subway restaurant.  Seriously WTF?  One idiot got arrested and for one thing but got another charge for having weed on him when they took him into the jail.  I had one call where a person said "the n***er that stole my s**t is right in front of me and if you don't send someone down here, I'm going to beat his a**" only to find out that the caller was a defendant in another call from earlier that night that we were looking for.  Way to stay off the radar you idiot.  I mean if I got busted once in a night, I'd say I met my quota.  Different group of thug wannabe's were going around to different doors trying to force their way inside so they could steal but here's the real kicker...THEY LIVE HERE, THE DOORS REQUIRE INDIVIDUAL SWIPE CARDS AND WE HAVE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE!  Duh!  Morons.  If you haven't already guessed, I'm a dispatcher for a police department but I can't say where or give you specifics.  :( <-----Frowny face.  I swear, criminals are getting dumber and dumber every generation.    I might need a cigarette after this.  It's too good.  If you have an equally humorous story that you want to share, I encourage you to do so.  I was going to spend a couple of minutes trying to think of a catchy phrase to end with but I can't think of anything.  Don't do drugs and remember only you can prevent forest fires....wait what?

World's Dumbest Criminal

No comments:

Post a Comment